Meet our July Resident of the Month, Kara Heiser! Learn more about Kara and her contributions to King Park below:
1. Which neighborhood do you live in?
Fall Creek Place
2. What makes King Park home?
We’ve lived in Fall Creek Place for 15 years. We’ve raised 2 children here and have many close friends in the area. We love living on Park Avenue; it’s peaceful!
3. Why did you originally decide to move to your neighborhood?
We wanted to stay close to downtown and were excited about the young neighborhoods and plans for walkability.
4. What are some of your favorite attractions in King Park?
We enjoy biking on the Monon, staying in the area for food and drinks, and the ability to get to Colts/Pacers/Indians games quickly. Everything we need is close!
5. What is your favorite place to eat in King Park?
Cannonball Brewery and Mashcraft Brewing!
6. Please tell us a little bit about your involvement with neighborhood activities/groups.
- Fall Creek Place Board Member – At Large
- Fall Creek Place Social Committee- Chair
- Fall Creek Place Land Use Committee- member
Thanks for your contribution to King Park, Kara!
Don’t forget to nominate residents for upcoming months! Know someone special in King Park that you’d like to nominate? Let us know!