Business Investment Loans & Development Fund
King Park provides a unique range of financial products and services for certain economic development projects, including flexible underwriting, risk capital, technical assistance, and commercial loans to small start-up or expanding businesses throughout Marion County. Qualified borrowers must commit to job creation requirements and quarterly reports to the Loan Review Committee. Please contact us for more information about our loan products.
Business Support Services
King Park also offers various services to borrowers from the BuILD Fund, including:
- Site Selection Assistance
- Grant Administration and Regulatory Compliance
- Project Management
- Management of Environmental Assessment and Remediation Activities
- Recruitment of qualified employees
- Network Development
- Government Liaison for Infrastructure, Zoning, Permits, and Public Investment
Our partner organizations also offer wrap-around services to our borrowers.
- Edna Martin Christian Center
- Business Ownership Initiative (BOI)
- Merchants Bank of Indiana